California Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding your rights with respect to the “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”)) we collect from and about you, and your rights with respect to your personal information.
I. Categories of Personal Information we collect, use and disclose.
Category of information collected:
- NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION: such as your name and e-mail address.
- LOGIN CREDENTIALS:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE INFORMATION: such as questions and other messages you address to us through online forms, by e-mail, over the phone, or by post; and summaries or voice recordings of your interactions with Customer Care.
- SOCIAL MEDIA INFORMATION: if you link your account or access the services through a third-party connection or log-in, we may have access to any information you provide to that social network depending on your privacy settings such as your name, e-mail address, friend list, photo, gender, location, and current city; and information you provide to us directly through our pages on social networking and blogging platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
- DEVICE INFORMATION AND IDENTIFIERS SUCH AS IP ADDRESS; browser type and language; operating system; platform type; device type; software and hardware attributes; and unique device identifiers.
- USAGE DATA: such as traffic data, logs, pages visited, referring URL, length and frequency of your visit to the site, and the resources that you access and use on the site.
- GENERAL GEOLOCATION INFORMATION: such as city, state and zip code associated with your IP address, or name of city and state that you provide to us or on other sites.
How we use these categories of personal information
We and our service providers may use the categories of personal information we collect from and about you for the following business and commercial purposes (as those terms are defined in applicable law):
- Provide the site and services (e.g., account servicing and maintenance, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about the services);
- analyze and improve the content, materials and services available on the site;
- communicate with you;
- customizing content that we or our service providers display on the services (e.g., contextual ads);
- secure the site and services and protect against fraud including bug detection and error reporting;
- detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
- other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third-party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third party partners; and
- other uses about which we notify you.
Phone: (860) 489-9569
Mail: SeaCare USA, LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
PO Box 223
Torrington, CT. 06790